3U 3-slot MPMC-9335
The Curtiss-Wright MPMC-9335-0001 3U OpenVPX 3-slot baseplate-cooled COTS rugged system is a leading edge, flexible and rugged processing system which can be readily configured to meet the needs of any military or aerospace requirements, from benign laboratory to harsh deployed ground vehicle environments.
The MPMC-9335-0001 rugged system uses advanced packaging techniques to provide the processing power of the latest quad core Intel®-based SBC and leading edge NVIDIA® Fermi GPGPU in a rugged enclosure that measures a compact 250 cubic inches, yet is able to operate and survive ambient temperatures of 71°C using baseplate cooling. This enables system designers to implement and deploy a highly capable processing system without the need for fans, vehicle supplied air, liquid or other demands from the vehicle.
If you need customization of this system to your program requirements, click here to learn more about our system integration and program management services.
You May Also Be Interested in These Documents
- MPMC Application Ready COTS Systems family datasheet
- White Paper: The Cure for the System Test & Qualification Headache: Pre-Qualified Systems Slash Design Risk, Lower Costs, and Speed Deployment
- White Paper: Eliminating Design Risk from the System Integration Equation
- System Integration Capabilities fact sheet
- Product & Capabilities Guide
- 3U VPX backplane
- baseplate cooling
- Volume optimized
- 9.3” x 5.5” x 4.9” (LWH)
- 14.5 lbs (fully populated)
- Standard Configuration
- 28 (17.5-32) VDC input
- DEF-STAN 61-5 Part 6, Issue 6