3U 3-slot MPMC-9335
The Curtiss-Wright MPMC-9335 3U 3-slot embedded subsystem uses advanced packaging techniques to provide a quad core Intel Core i7 processor with NVIDIA Fermi GPGPU capabilities in a rugged enclosure that measures a compact 250 cubic inches, yet is able to operate and survive ambient temperatures of 71°C using baseplate cooling. This enables system designers to implement and deploy a highly capable processing system without the need for fans, vehicle supplied air, liquid or other demands from the vehicle.
The MPMC-9335 is an extremely flexible system that can be readily configured to meet the needs of any military or aerospace requirements, from benign laboratory to harsh deployed ground vehicle environments.
The MPMC-9335 is designed for the highest level of performance in military applications. The chassis meets or surpasses MIL-STD-810 Qualifications for Military Equipment and DO-160E Environmental Conditions for Airborne Equipment. The system has passed environmental tests for a wide range of conditions such as temperature, altitude, shock, vibration, fluid susceptibility, voltage spikes and electrostatic discharge. In the system’s sealed chassis, the MPMC-9335 circuit cards are protected from external environmental conditions such as dust, sand and humidity. For improved performance and reliability, the system is designed to resist external EMI and minimize emissions.
If you need customization of this system to your program requirements, click here to learn more about our system integration and program management services.
Note: *This system is controlled by UK export regulations. If imported into the USA, then re-export may be USA EAR or ITAR controlled.
You May Also Be Interested in These Documents
- MPMC Application Ready COTS Systems family datasheet
- White Paper: Thinking Outside of the Box - Optimizing System Design with Embedded Expertise
- White Paper: The Cure for the System Test & Qualification Headache: Pre-Qualified Systems Slash Design Risk, Lower Costs, and Speed Deployment
- White Paper: Eliminating Design Risk from the System Integration Equation
- System Integration Capabilities datasheet
- Product & Capabilities Guide
- Product & Capabilities Guide A4 size
- 3U VPX backplane
- baseplate cooling
- Volume optimized
- 9.3” x 5.5” x 4.9” (LWH)
- 14.5 lbs (fully populated)
- Standard Configuration
- 28 (17.5-32) VDC input
- DEF-STAN 61-5 Part 6, Issue 6