MPMC-931x Rugged 3U 1-slot Mission Computer
The Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions MPMC-931x integrated system weighs less than 5 pounds when fully populated. It offers the advantages of faster deployment, lower development costs and reduced program risk.
The MPMC-931x system is packaged in an compact 3U form factor and equipped with unprecedented processing power. The MPMC-931x processing system features all the elements required for modern mission computers, vetronics systems and avionics computers. The slim profile of the MPMC-931x allows the unit to fit easily into available nooks on any platform making the MPMC-931x ideal for space-constrained applications such as UAVs.
The rugged chassis of the MPMC-931x meets or surpasses the DO-160F Environmental Conditions for Airborne Equipment. The MPMC-931x is made to operate reliably in harsh operating environments that are common for military, aerospace and industrial applications. These include shock, vibration, extreme heat, salt fog, altitude, fluid susceptibility, voltage spikes, electrostatic discharge and EMI. The chassis is sealed to protect circuit cards from humidity, dust and sand.
The MPMC-931x accommodates a 3U single board computer (SBC) and supports up to three PMC cards. Two of the PMC cards are hosted by the chassis and one is hosted by the SBC. It is ideal for general processing, Ethernet switching, video processing and more.
Curtiss-Wright has fully developed variants of the MPMC-931x that are currently deployed and available for ordering. Its open architecture makes it a highly flexible solution for your system requirements. It can be ordered with any of the standard features or may be ordered as a Modified COTS (MCOTS) unit. As an MCOTS product, the MPMC-931x allows you to configure it with a modified front panel, backplane or card to meet your exact system requirements. It may be configured with the wide range of boards available from Curtiss-Wright.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
You May Also Be Interested in These Documents
- Pre-Qualified MPMC Systems Product Sheet
- 3U COTS Systems Overview
- MPMC Application Ready COTS Systems family
- MPMC Family Stereolithography (SLA) Models Product Sheet
- Test Rack fact sheet
- White Paper: Thinking Outside of the Box - Optimizing System Design with Embedded Expertise
- White Paper: Eliminating Design Risk from the System Integration Equation
- White Paper: The Cure for the System Test & Qualification Headache: Pre-Qualified Systems Slash Design Risk, Lower Costs, and Speed Deployment
- White Paper: Pilatus PC-21, a PCOTS Success Story
- System Integration Capabilities datasheet
- Comprehensive 3U VPX Solutions
- Electronic Systems Brochure
- Processing: Intel or Freescale Power Architecture
- 3U VPX or CompactPCI Backplane
- Volume optimized - single slot chassis - 3.71" x 4.89" x 7.80"
- Weight fully populated - under 5 lbs
- Power Supply: 28 VDC input @ up to 55W per MIL-STD-704E, DO-150E
- Optional Interfaces:
- MIL-STD-1553 - up to 2 dual redundant channels
- ARINC 429 - up to 32 channels
- Video output - up to 4 outputs (DVI, LVDS or VGA)
- Video input - up to 6 channels (NTSC, PAL, RS-170)
MPMC-9020 Rugged 2-Slot X/PMC Subsystem The Curtiss-Wright MPMC-9020 is a 2-slot X/PMC compact, lightweight rugged subsystem designed for operating in harsh environments. Equipped with a...
The Curtiss-Wright MPMC-932x is a rugged 3U 2-slot integrated subsystem providing the highest functional density available in a small package. As a natural convection-cooled system, the MPMC-932x...
The Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions MPMC-934x family of 3U 4-slot systems are leading edge, flexible and rugged processing systems that can be readily configured to meet the needs of any military...
The Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions MPMC-935x rugged integrated system solution accommodates the highest power 3U cards in the embedded computing market within a 5-slot, forced-air enclosure. The...
The VPX3-1257 rugged, high performance 3U OpenVPX single board computer (SBC) is based on the Intel® 3rd Generation Core™ i7 (Ivy Bridge) quad-core processor. The VPX3-1257 Intel Single...
The VPX3-131 3U VPX Power Architecture Single Board Computer (SBC) combines the performance and I/O capabilities of Freescale's P4080 QorIQ Octal Power Architecture processor with an extensive I/O...
The VPX3-685 is a fully-featured Layer-2/Layer-3 managed Ethernet router with a highly integrated security subsystem. Enabling the vision of Network Centric connectivity, the VPX3-685 Secure...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.