XF07-523 Kintex-7 XMC
The XF07-523 is a rugged Kintex-7 FPGA based XMC with digital IO. Multiple digital data IO port are provided for front panel and XMC P6/PMC P4 IO. These IO ports are directly coupled to a Kintex-7 K325T FPGA for high-speed data IO. The XF07-523 Kintex-7 FPGA XMC is available in air and conduction-cooled build variants. The combination of direct high-speed I/O ports and next generation FPGA processing makes the XF07-523 ideal for demanding applications including radar, imaging and test equipment across commercial and defense market spaces.
The XF07-523 Kintex-7 FPGA XMC supports two banks of 128M x 16-bit DDR3 SDRAM, each directly connected to the FPGA. As each memory bank is independently connected to the FPGA, there is great flexibility in how they may be used.
Curtiss-Wright’s FusionXF development kit includes software, HDL and utilities complete with examples for using the XF07- 523 Kintex-7 FPGA XMC. FusionXF includes a C programming language API, driver framework and sophisticated DMA support. One of the core elements to the FusionXF development kit is a framework for adding in new IP functionality or capabilities to the FPGA easily and effectively.
You May Also Be Interested in These Documents
- Xilinx Kintex-7 K325T (-2) FPGA
- 32-differential digital IO pairs (LVDS, etc) front panel (air-cooled only)
- 32-differential digital IO pairs (LVDS, etc) PMC P4 connector or 20 differential pairs + 38 single ended digital IO XMC P6
- Two banks of 128M x 16bit DDR3 SDRAM
- 1Gbit FLASH for FPGA configuration
- VxWorks and Linux support
- FusionXF support for VxWorks and Linux (contact factory for Windows)
- XMC (PCIe) format
- Air-cooled (AC L0, AC L100) or Conduction-cooled (CC L200)