6U 5-slot MPMC-9655
The Curtiss-Wright MPMC-9655 6U 5-slot embedded subsystem is fully qualified and ready to handle multiple applications in harsh environments. It meets the needs of a wide range of deployable systems and serves as the ideal mission computer.
The MPMC-9655 supports 2 single board computers (SBCs) with video hosted on the PMC sites of each SBC, a PMC module that supplies up to 64GB of flash and a versatile selection of I/O capability. The system also will accommodate five additional XGA and STANAG 3305B (differential) video inputs. These additional inputs are crossbar-switched with the internally-generated video to generate five independent video outputs.
The MPMC-9655 was designed to meet or surpass MIL-E-5400T Environmental Conditions for Airborne Equipment. It passes numerous environmental tests including Temperature, Altitude, Shock, Vibration, Fluid Susceptibility, Voltage Spikes, Electrostatic Discharge and more. The sealed compact chassis shields circuit cards from external environmental conditions such as sand, dust, and humidity.
Several standard configurations of the MPMC-9655 are available. They feature either Intel or Power Architecture-based system controllers and VME and VPX backplane fabrics. These systems offer many features common to mission critical or video display systems, including MIL-STD-1553, ARINC 429, Ethernet switching and video capabilities.
Custom variations of the MPMC-9655 are available. The system may be ordered as a modified commercial off-the-shelf (MCOTS) product with modifications to the front panel connector set, backplane wiring or card set to adapt it to the specific needs of an application. A Curtiss-Wright representative can guide you in how the MPMC-9655 can be configured to meet your program requirements. If you need customization of this system to your program requirements, click here to learn more about our system integration and program management services.
Note: *This system is controlled by UK export regulations. If imported into the USA, then re-export may be USA EAR or ITAR controlled.
You May Also Be Interested in These Documents
- MPMC Application Ready COTS Systems family datasheet
- White Paper: Eliminating Design Risk from the System Integration Equation
- White Paper: Thinking Outside of the Box - Optimizing System Design with Embedded Expertise
- White Paper: The Cure for the System Test & Qualification Headache: Pre-Qualified Systems Slash Design Risk, Lower Costs, and Speed Deployment
- System Integration Capabilities datasheet
- Electronic Systems Brochure
- Intel Core Duo or Dual Freescale Power Architecture™ MPC7448
- Dual MIL-STD-1553
- 2x internal video sources
- Video up to five outputs (XGA, STANAG 3305B)
- Video input, up to five channels (XGA, STANAG 3305B)
- Cross bar switch to select analog outputs
- 10x ADC (0 to 10V DC)
- Voice and tone generator
- 40x Digital I/O (0 to 80V)
- 8x RS232/422/485
- 2x 10/100BaseT Ethernet
- VME, VPX or VXS
- Weight fully populated - <22 lbs
- L x W x H - 11.93" x 7.5" x 7.6" (3/4 ATR short)ass 2X
- MIL-E-5400T C
- 28 VDC input per MIL-STD-704A (including hold-up)