VME-194 Freescale QorIQ P2020
The VME-194 VME Single Board Computer (SBC) is designed for applications where low power with dual-core performance is a requirement. The VME-194 VME SBC is based on Freescale's high-performance Power Architecture QorIQ™ P2020 SOC multi-core processor. The VME-194 Power Architecture SBC provides high-performance processing and extensive I/O interfaces. With two 64-bit PMC and XMC sites and a large complement of I/O capability such as Gigabit Ethernet, up to six serial ports, SATA, 1553 and USB 2.0 ports, the VME-194 VME Single Board Computer can satisfy the most demanding requirements of embedded computing applications.
For retrofit and technology insertion applications, the VME-194 Power Architecture Single Board Computer offers the equivalent of I/O featured in earlier generations of Curtiss-Wright PowerPC SBCs with backplane pinout compatibility. As a member of our continuously evolving family of Power Architecture SBCs, it provides a upgrade path from VME-179, VME-181, VME-182, VME-183 and VME-184, supporting the life-cycle model of successive technology insertions throughout a platform's lifetime.
To cost-effectively address a diverse range of military/aerospace applications, the VME-194 Power Architecture Single Board Computer is available in a range of ruggedization levels, both air and conduction-cooled.
The VME-194 VME SBC is supported by a suite of UBOOT, RTOS BSPs, communication libraries and signal processing libraries. The following operating systems are supported or planned for the VME-194: Wind River VxWorks, Wind River Linux, and Green Hills Software INTEGRITY.
You May Also Be Interested in These Documents
- Cost effective, Low Power general-purpose single board computer with Freescale P2010/P2020 Power Architecture processor
- Freescale QorIQ™ P2020 Communications Processor with two Power Architecture™ processor cores, network and peripheral bus interfaces required for mil/aerospace applications (a Freescale QorIQ™ SBC)
- 2 E500 cores at up to 1.2GHz
- Up to 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM with ECC controlled by a single 64-bit controller
- Full complement of I/O capability (Gigabit Ethernet, SCSI, serial (RS232/422/485 async/sync), USB 2.0, 1553, Serial ATA, TTL and differential discretes...,) including front panel Gigabit Ethernet connection
- 2eSST-capable VME interface
- Two 64-bit PMCs on independent PCI buses
- Single x4 PCIe XMC site
- Optional 8GB of solder NAND flash for integrated mass storage capability
- UBOOT firmware providing a comprehensive suite of system debug, exerciser, and update functions, BIT, and non-volatile memory sanitization function
- CWCDS Wind River VxWorks 6.8 SMP
- CWCDS Wind River VxWorks 5.5.2 AMP
- CWCDS Wind River Linux 4.x
- INTEGRITY available from Green Hills Software
- Designed for embedded harsh-environment applications, both air- and conduction-cooled
- Latest VME version of Curtiss-Wright's backwards compatible with 17x and 18x series of VME single board computers with backwards Pin compatibility with the Curtiss-Wright’s VME-179, 181, 182, 183, 184 and 186 SBC