VME/VPX Open Frame Chassis
Part of the industry-leading Hybricon®: line of high performance chassis and backplane solutions, and designed for a development application, the Hybricon Open Frame 220MM VME-VPX Enclosure (Solution 707-00) is an application-specific enclosure that includes a 10 Slot Hybrid VME64x / VPX Backplane, a 220MM deep front card cage, and a 1300W power supply with 110/220VAC power input. The chassis is 20.97” high, 17.24” wide, 15.28” deep. Its forced-air cooling design delivers extreme cooling of > 20 CFM/slot. The chassis, designed to operate in a temperature range of 0C to +50C, is part of Curtiss-Wright’s industry-leading Hybricon line of engineered packaging solutions that feature innovative design for dependable operation in today’s data-intensive, rugged aerospace and military applications.
We offer a wide range of desktop chassis or enclosures. These desktop form factors include open frame and tower styles as well as horizontal styles, and support a wide range of backplanes, including 6U backplanes, 3U backplanes, and chassis with hybrid 6U/3U backplanes. Use the Product Finder Tool to view other chassis that may meet your project requirements.
You May Also Be Interested in These Documents
- Description: Open Frame Chassis for 220mm deep cards.
- Size: 17.24" wide x 21.3" high x 15.37" deep
- Slot Count: 10 Slots Mixed Pitch. 220mm deep cards.
- Supported Bus Structures: VPX (VITA 46/48/65/68) and VME64x
- Cooling: (3) High Performance 130 CFM Fans provide >20 CFM per slot (Adjustable Knob Control on Front Panel). Air cooled chassis and boards.
- Power Supply: 1600W Power Supply
- Enclosure Type: Desktop/Tower or Development Platform