Parvus DuraNET 10-10
IP67 Rugged Unmanaged 5-Port 10/100 Ethernet Switch, M12 / RJ-45
The Parvus® DuraNET® 10-10 is an IP67-protected rugged unmanaged Ethernet switch designed to provide local area network (LAN) connectivity to IP-enabled equipment, such as onboard computers, cameras, sensors, monitoring devices, and command-andcontrol gear for situation awareness and information sharing in harsh temperature and vibration environments, including tactical, mobile, vehicle, or outdoor applications.
Featuring a robust mechanical design and extended temperature operation from -40ºC to +85ºC (-40ºF to +185ºF), the DuraNET 10-10 network switch provides five (5) 10/100 plug-and-play Ethernet ports over rugged field deployable RJ-45 or M12 connectors in a sealed and fanless metal chassis designed for mounting to any machine or flat surface. With provisions for exposure to wide thermal ranges, shock, vibration, dust particles, and liquid immersion, the rugged rugged DuraNET 10-10 combines proven and open-architecture PC104 Ethernet switch and vehicle-grade power supply components in a rugged package designed for maximum reliability under extreme conditions, including provisions for hazardous locations and potentially explosive atmospheres.
Featuring five (5) IEEE 802.3/u compliant (10/100mpbs) Ethernet transceiver ports and support for auto-MDI-MDIX network installation, the robust unit requires no configuration. Any of its five transceiver ports are flexibly designed to serve as an uplink. Support for autocrossover, auto-polarity, auto-negotiation, and bridge loop prevention are all integrated. A non-blocking switching fabric provides excellent data transmission performance at wire speed.
For applications requiring MIL-STD certifications or MIL-DTL-38999 connectors, please see DuraNET 1059 product, which features 5x ports of unmanaged 10/100 Ethernet connectivity but with rugged IP67-rated RJ-45 or M12 connectors.
You May Also Be Interested in These Documents
- Rugged Plug-and-Play 10/100 Ethernet Switch
- 5-Port Unmanaged Fast Ethernet Network Device
- IP67 Ingress Protection Against Dust / Water
- Fanless Extended Temperature Operation from -40ºC to +85ºC
- Choice of Rugged Industrial RJ-45 or M12 Connectors
- Designed for use in Harsh Environments (Outdoor, Mobile, Vehicle)
- Embedded Fast Ethernet Networking
- Extreme Environments (cold/hot temperatures, humidity, rain, dust, impact, vibration, shock)
- Plug-and-Play Unmanaged Network Switching
- Mobile, Outdoor, and In-Vehicle Applications
- Border Security, Disaster Recovery, First Responder
- Underground Mining, Offshore Drilling, Oil Exploration