Parvus DuraMAR 31-5915
IP67 Rugged Cisco 5915 Mobile IP Router, RJ-45 or M12 Connectors
The Parvus® DuraMAR® 31-5915 is a rugged Cisco IOS-managed mobile router designed to extend enterprise networking infrastructure beyond the reach of traditional fixed-networks into mobile and embedded networking applications. With Cisco’s 5915 Embedded Services Router (ESR) card, isolated vehicle-grade power supply, and fully dust and water proof (IP67) enclosure, the DuraMAR 31-5915 is an ideal mobile networking solution to interface with onboard computers, cameras, Ethernet switches, sensors, monitoring devices, and command-and-control gear in harsh environment and vibration environments, including tactical, mobile, vehicle, and outdoor installations in transportation, military, offshore drilling, underground mining, smart grid, homeland security, and public safety applications.
The unit has a shock/vibration resistant design supporting extended temperature operation from -40ºC to +71ºC (-40ºF to +160ºF) and provides five 10/100 Ethernet ports (2x WAN Uplinks, 3x LAN ports) over rugged field deployable RJ-45 or M12 connectors in a sealed and fanless metal chassis designed for mounting to any machine or flat surface. These capabilities can enable transportation authorities, government agencies, energy companies, and heavy industry suppliers to deploy Cisco Mobile Ready Net capabilities, including data, video, and voice services virtually anywhere LAN or WAN connectivity may be required.
With Cisco Enterprise IOS software, the DuraMAR 31-5915 rugged router delivers the performance, security, advanced Quality of Service (QoS), high availability, and manageability that customers expect from Cisco IOS-based routing technology. Advanced Enterprise IOS software supports extensive IPv4 and IPv6 routing protocols, IP multicasting, and Mobile IP routing for transparent connectivity to a roaming vehicle network in Comms on the Move (COTM) applications. An onboard AES hardware encryption engine offloads encryption processing from the router to provide highly secure yet scalable data, video, and voice services. For customers that require MIL-STD-1275/704/810/461 certifications and DTL-389899 connectors, Parvus also offers the DuraMAR 5915 model.
- Parvus DuraMAR 31-5915 Datasheet
- Manual: DuraMAR 31-5915 User Manual
- Parvus DuraMAR 31-5915 Dimensional Line Drawing
You May Also Be Interested in These Documents
- Rugged Cisco 5915-based Mobile IP Router
- Cisco Enterprise IOS Management/Security Software with Data, Video Voice Services
- 5x 10/100 Ports (2x Routed, 3x Switched)
- IP67 Ingress Protected (Dust/Water Proof)
- Rugged Aluminum Chassis with Choice of Industrial RJ-45 or M12 Connectors
- Size, Weight & Power (SWaP) Optimized: ~3.5 lbs Weight, 87 inch³ Size, < 15 Watts
- Vehicle-Grade Isolated DC Power Supply with Voltage Transient Protections
- Designed for Harsh Environments (Outdoor, Mobile, Vehicle)
- In-Vehicle/Aircraft Switching/Routing
- Extreme Environments (Cold/Hot Temperatures, Humidity, Rain, Dust, Shock, Vibration)
- Transparent Mobile Data, Voice and Video In-Vehicle Communications and On-Demand Network Connectivity
- Mobile, Outdoor, and In-Vehicle, Train (Railway) Applications
- Border Security, Disaster Recovery, First Responder
- Underground Mining, Offshore Drilling, Oil Exploration
- Outdoor/Underground Embedded Platforms