Parvus DuraCOR 810 MIL-STD-810 COTS Processor Platform with Mobile Pentium
The Parvus® DuraCOR® 810 is a rugged military-grade processor system designed for high reliability applications requiring MIL-STD-810 environmental compliance with extreme temperatures, shock/vibration, and ingress. Mechanically designed with considerations for dust exposure, water immersion, EMI/EMC susceptibility/emissions, corrosion resistance, power protection, and system mobility, this rugged fieldready mission computer builds on years of experience by Curtis-Wright in developing, qualifying and deploying similar subsystems in harsh civil and military ground vehicle and aerospace installations.
This high-performance Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) tactical subsystem integrates a rugged low-power 1.4GHz Pentium-M PC/104-Plus Single Board Computer (equivalent to a 2.8GHz Pentium 4) together with a MIL-STD-704/1275 compliant power supply securely mounted in an aluminum PC/104 card cage. Up to six (6) spare slots are available for PC/104(+) expansion cards. To enable rapid deployment, a CompactFlash solid state disk (SSD) comes ready to boot with Linux or Windows.
Locking MIL-DTL-38999 circular connectors bring out a rugged RJ- 45 Ethernet connection, 4x USB ports, 2x RS-232 ports, VGA Video, Keyboard, Mouse, and Audio signals, as well as an expansion connector for up to 79 signals from optional add-on cards. A cable-less internal interconnect scheme is used to ensure high reliability, signal integrity, and ease of customization. The 79-pin connector is conveniently routed to an internal breakout board and headers so that application specific PC/104(+) cards can be easily integrated. A set of five LED indicators on the connector panel displays power and user-defined status outputs. The unit’s rugged aluminium chassis is fully ingress protection (similar to IP67) against dust and water.
Like other Parvus DuraCOR mission computer products, the DuraCOR 810 features a modular, expandable design based on open architecture rugged embedded technologies. This rugged subsystem features electrical/mechanical I/O expansion capabilities that enable rapid subsystem integration of platform-specific I/O interfaces (i.e. MIL-STD-1553 / ARINC 429 interface, Video Encoders/Frame Grabbers, GPS Receivers, discrete I/O, RS-232/422/485 Async Serial Ports, etc.). Well suited for tailoring to specific programs requirements, DuraCOR computers leverage a large ecosystem of rugged PC/104-Plus modules together with Curtiss-Wright’s responsive and cost-competitive application engineering services to deliver Modified COTS (M-COTS) configurations in a few short weeks without a traditional NRE fee.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Parvus DuraCOR 810 Mission Computer Product Sheet
- Product Notice PCN-1006-01 Last Time Buy Notice
- Manual: DuraCOR 810 User Manual
- Parvus DuraCOR Development Kit (DTK) Datasheet
- Parvus DuraCOR 810 Dimensional Line Drawing
- Parvus DuraCOR 810 MTBF Reliability Report
You May Also Be Interested in These Documents
- Case Study: Low-SWaP Mission Computer for UAS Takeoff/Landing System
- Case Study: Rugged Application Deployment on Wheeled Ground Vehicle
- Case Study: Rugged Mission Computers Fly with Hunter UAS
- Software: DuraCOR 810 CPU Windows XP Chipset Driver
- Software: DuraCOR 810 CPU Windows XP Video Driver
- Software: DuraCOR 810 CPU Win XP Audio
- Software: DuraCOR 810 CPU 10/100 and 10/100/1000 Windows XP Ethernet Driver
- Software: DuraCOR 810 CPU Win7 Vista Audio
- Curtiss-Wright HTS/ECCN/CCATS Reference Table
- Electronic Systems Brochure
- Intel Pentium-M Processor
- Internal PC/104 Card Cage with up to 6x Spare Slots for PC/104(+) I/O
- Qualified to MIL-STD-810F (Temperature, Shock, Vibration, Humidity, Immersion)
- IP67 Ingress Protected (Dust/Water Proof)
- Rugged Aluminum Chassis with MIL-DTL-38999 Connectors
- Wide Operating Temp: -40ºC to +71ºC
- Qualified to MIL-STD-461E (EMI), MIL-STD-704E & 1275D (Power)
- Civil / Military Rugged Mobile Computing
- Fixed / Rotary Wing (Un)manned Air Vehicles
- Tactical Ground Vehicles
- Outdoor/Underground Embedded Platforms
- Low Size, Weight & SWaP (SWaP)
- C4ISR Technology Refresh / LRU Upgrades
Parvus DuraCOR 80-40 Rugged Modular Mission Computer Subsystem with 2nd Gen Intel Core Processor, PCI Express Expansion and Dual Gigabit Ethernet
The Parvus DuraCOR® 80-40 is a rugged Commercial-Off the Shelf (COTS) tactical mission computer subsystem based on the high performance Intel Core i7 Sandy Bridge processor with a high-speed,...
This product is not recommended for new design projects. Read the last time buy notice. Please consider the Parvus DuraCOR 80-41 Mission Computer as a migration path. The Parvus® DuraCOR®...
This product is not recommended for new design projects. Read the last time buy notice. Please consider the Parvus DuraCOR 80-41 Mission Computer as a migration path. The Parvus DuraCOR® 820 is...
Parvus DuraCOR 830 Small Form-Factor Tactical Mission Computer with Intel Atom Processor, Optional MIL-STD-1553
The Parvus DuraCOR® 830 is a rugged tactical mission processor based on the ultra low-power 1.6GHz Intel Atom CPU, optimally designed for Size, Weight, and Power (SWaP)-constrained military /...
Parvus DuraWORX 10-10 Rugged Multi-function Computing & Networking Subsystem – 2nd Gen Intel Core i7 CPU, Cisco IOS Router
The Parvus® DuraWORX® 10-10 is an ultra-rugged multi-function computing and networking system that combines a high performance 2nd gen Intel Core i7-based mission processor and a Cisco 5915...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.